Rep. Paul Gosar misstates crime statistics about 'Daca-aged' immigrants
CLOSE President Donald Trump's administration announced the wind down of DACA, the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals policy, that President Obama enacted several years ago. This is what you should know. Sean Logan/The Republic
U.S. Rep. Paul Gosar, one of the staunchest opponents in Congress to legalizing undocumented dreamers, posted statistics on his official Facebook page this month claiming "Daca-aged illegals" commit a disproportionate number of kidnappings, manslaughter and other crimes.
Gosar's Facebook page was bombarded with comments questioning the accuracy of... read more
- 13:31 Trump scolds California for 'no help' in fighting MS-13 gang
- 13:18 Endangered Mexican gray wolf population remained flat in new count
- 13:10 Suspect in fatal triple shooting has died; police unsure if wound...
- 13:04 Toyota dominates Consumer Reports 2018 Top Picks for vehicles
- 13:03 Agent's detailed records show exactly how much players' families...
- 13:01 Pence urges conservatives to 'defend' Trump accomplishments
- 12:53 Tyrod Taylor to Cardinals? Buffalo Bills quarterback predicted to...
- 12:47 ASU women's basketball seeks 20th win vs. No. 8 Oregon
- 12:17 Police evaluating threat made on social media toward St. Mary's...
- 12:03 School district: AG's unlawful electioneering allegation 'misleading'