Rep. Paul Gosar misstates statistics in claiming DACA recipients are more prone to crime
CLOSE President Donald Trump's administration announced the wind down of DACA, the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals policy, that President Obama enacted several years ago. This is what you should know. Sean Logan/The Republic
U.S. Rep. Paul Gosar, one of the staunched opponents in Congress to legalizing undocumented dreamers, posted statistics on his official Facebook page this month claiming "Daca-aged illegals" commit a disproportionate number of kidnappings, manslaughter and other crimes.
Gosar's Facebook page was bombarded with comments questioning the accuracy of... read more
- 00:41 Trump backs off siding with Russia over US intelligence
- 22:13 Where Texas politicians stand on marijuana
- 17:35 Trump blames 'double negative' for furor over Putin meeting
- 17:21 Lights go out during Trump statement at the White House
- 13:35 The Latest: Lawmakers want Pompeo to testify on Russia
- 13:26 Trump unfazed by GOP criticism, says Putin meeting was great
- 13:05 Houstonâs Freeway Rapist back in custody after new arrest
- 12:37 Justin Nelson reports $1.1 million in campaign coffer, Texas AG Ken...
- 10:31 As Gov. Abbott allocates $16M for ad campaign, challenger Valdez...