Rep. Paul Gosar misstates statistics in claiming DACA recipients are more prone to crime
CLOSE President Donald Trump's administration announced the wind down of DACA, the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals policy, that President Obama enacted several years ago. This is what you should know. Sean Logan/The Republic
U.S. Rep. Paul Gosar, one of the staunched opponents in Congress to legalizing undocumented dreamers, posted statistics on his official Facebook page this month claiming "Daca-aged illegals" commit a disproportionate number of kidnappings, manslaughter and other crimes.
Gosar's Facebook page was bombarded with comments questioning the accuracy of... read more
- 00:12 Thousands honor school shooting victims in vigils across Florida
- 23:50 Grand Canyon helicopter crash: Donations sought for survivors,...
- 22:47 Trump endorses Romney for Senate bid in Utah
- 22:43 Here's 5 performances of 'The Star-Spangled Banner' worse than...
- 21:45 Arizona has no official state dinosaur, so an 11-year-old proposed...
- 21:11 Diamondbacks react to pace of play rule changes
- 20:34 2 shot dead inside Phoenix residence; no arrests made
- 18:51 Giancarlo Stanton, Aaron Judge take their first cuts together this...
- 18:51 Arizona Coyotes goaltender Antti Raanta named NHL star of the week
- 18:37 Diamondbacks sign outfielder Jarrod Dyson