Report: Arizona Cardinals are finalists for free-agent QB Kirk Cousins
CLOSE The Arizona Cardinals need a quarterback and fans shouldn't count out Kirk Cousins, azcentral sports' Kent Somers says. Kent on Cousins and the QBs at the NFL combine.
The Arizona Cardinals are one of four teams that could sign free-agent quarterback Kirk Cousins, according to ESPN's Adam Schefter.
Schefter reported Saturday morning that Cousins has a final-four list of the Cardinals, Jets, Broncos and Vikings. Cardinals insider Kent Somers confirms the team is interested in Cousins.
Cousins has been with the Redskins since 2012, throwing for more then 4,000 yards each of the last... read more
- 18:46 US newsrooms to Trump: We're not enemies of the people
- 18:08 After Brennan, 9 others face losing security clearances, too
- 15:30 White House says it values diversity, won't disclose numbers
- 15:03 Trump makes good on threat to revoke Brennan's clearance
- 14:00 DNC chair, Ellison discuss abuse allegations after primary
- 11:49 US sanctions shipping firms over North Korea trade
- 11:03 Ex-Trump campaign manager says Bloomberg is 2020 threat
- 11:03 The Latest: Prosecutors say greed, deception drove Manafort
- 09:07 White House admits error for false claim on black employment
- 07:26 City accused of using misleading ballot language for ReBuild...