Report: Arizona Cardinals are finalists for free-agent QB Kirk Cousins
CLOSE The Arizona Cardinals need a quarterback and fans shouldn't count out Kirk Cousins, azcentral sports' Kent Somers says. Kent on Cousins and the QBs at the NFL combine.
The Arizona Cardinals are one of four teams that could sign free-agent quarterback Kirk Cousins, according to ESPN's Adam Schefter.
Schefter reported Saturday morning that Cousins has a final-four list of the Cardinals, Jets, Broncos and Vikings. Cardinals insider Kent Somers confirms the team is interested in Cousins.
Cousins has been with the Redskins since 2012, throwing for more then 4,000 yards each of the last... read more
- 14:06 Game Day: Arizona Coyotes battle the Minnesota Wild
- 14:06 Game Day: Phoenix Suns face Golden State Warriors minus their stars
- 11:03 Obama to visit Singapore, New Zealand, Australia, Japan
- 03:01 Youth served as 20-year-old Daria Kasatkina outlasts valiant Venus...
- 01:55 ASU baseball opens Pac-12 play with comeback win over Oregon
- 01:11 ASU coach Herm Edwards braves flight with Blue Angels before Friday...
- 00:50 White House chief tells staff their jobs safeâ for now
- 00:42 Trump's possible China tariffs send opponents scrambling
- 00:32 Chaos rules: Left and right, Trump advisers in hot water
- 23:52 Predators clinch playoff spot, increase lead in NHL standings by...