Report: Arizona coach Sean Miller discussed making payment for Deandre Ayton to play
Arizona basketball coach Sean Miller talked about making a $100,000 payment for Deandre Ayton to play for the Wildcats, according to government sources cited in an ESPN report published Friday night.
Miller was caught having the discussion in a recorded conversation with a runner for a sports agent, ESPN reported.
The conversation is evidence in the FBI's ongoing probe into NCAA basketball recruiting which has already ensnared former Arizona assistant Emanuel 'Book' Richardson.
FBI wiretaps intercepted telephone conversations between Arizona coach Sean Miller and Christian Dawkins, a key... read more
- 07:26 In addition to flood bond, Harris County IDs $620M in mitigation...
- 00:45 Gates testimony dredges up Trump inaugural spending mystery
- 00:45 What to Watch: Minn.,Wis. primaries test allegiance to Trump
- 00:36 'Blue wave' to be tested in key Midwestern primaries
- 00:30 Trump warns Cuomo: Anybody who runs against me 'suffers'
- 00:30 Manafort trial turns from prosecution's case to his defense
- 00:30 Secretly taping conversations is not unknown in Trump world
- 18:52 Trump claims Gov. Cuomo told him he wouldn't run against him
- 18:42 Gun issued to gubernatorial candidate Lupe Valdez goes missing
- 16:47 Santa Fe shooting prompts jump in number of Texas school marshals,...