Report: Arizona coach Sean Miller discussed making payment for Deandre Ayton to play
Arizona basketball coach Sean Miller talked about making a $100,000 payment for Deandre Ayton to play for the Wildcats, according to government sources cited in an ESPN report published Friday night.
Miller was caught having the discussion in a recorded conversation with a runner for a sports agent, ESPN reported.
The conversation is evidence in the FBI's ongoing probe into NCAA basketball recruiting which has already ensnared former Arizona assistant Emanuel 'Book' Richardson.
FBI wiretaps intercepted telephone conversations between Arizona coach Sean Miller and Christian Dawkins, a key... read more
- 13:39 AP sources: Cohen in talks to strike plea deal in fraud case
- 11:50 Trump looking to best Obama's travel for midterms
- 11:50 Trump accuses de Blasio of slogan theft
- 10:18 Jury in Manafort trial enters 4th day of deliberations
- 09:08 Gallery: A purrfect debut [+ video]
- 00:51 Anti-Trump images become big business for DC projectionist
- 00:27 Trump looks to Brennan for a foil in Russia probe spat