Report: Buffalo Bills trading Tyrod Taylor to Cleveland Browns
CLOSE Buffalo Bills General Manager Brandon Beane gives a lukewarm endorsement of Quarterback Tyrod Taylor at the NFL Scouting Combine on Wednesday.
Cleveland general manager John Dorsey apparently wasn't kidding last week at the NFL Scouting Combine when he said if a team calls looking to transact, he's willing to listen.
The Bills called Friday, Dorsey answered, and the teams struck a deal. According to multiple reports, the Browns have sent the first pick of the third round, No. 65 overall, to Buffalo in exchange for quarterback Tyrod Taylor, thus ending Taylor's three-year... read more
- 16:07 Michael Flynn not yet ready to be sentenced, prosecutors say
- 15:32 Gov. Abbottâs call for more Texas teachers making $100k draws...
- 13:39 AP sources: Cohen in talks to strike plea deal in fraud case
- 11:50 Trump looking to best Obama's travel for midterms
- 11:50 Trump accuses de Blasio of slogan theft
- 10:18 Jury in Manafort trial enters 4th day of deliberations
- 09:08 Gallery: A purrfect debut [+ video]
- 00:51 Anti-Trump images become big business for DC projectionist
- 00:27 Trump looks to Brennan for a foil in Russia probe spat