Report: Cardinals agree to deal with former Bengals tackle Andre Smith
The Cardinals apparently have made a move to bolster their offensive line, agreeing to terms on a two-year deal with former Bengals tackle Andre Smith, according to ESPN.
Smith, 31, spent eight of his nine seasons with the Bengals, who drafted him sixth overall in 2009. He returned to Cincinnati last year after a one-year stint with the Vikings. Smith has played right tackle most of his career, and his signing by the Cardinals would call into question Jared Veldheer's future in Arizona
MORE: Cardinals release safety Tyrann Mathieu
Releasing Veldheer would free $6.9 million of cap space,... read more
- 00:51 Anti-Trump images become big business for DC projectionist
- 00:27 Trump looks to Brennan for a foil in Russia probe spat
- 19:00 Trump elevates Brennan in proxy fight over Mueller probe
- 17:49 Watergate wisdom? Cohen lawyer turns to Nixon turncoat
- 17:16 AP EXPLAINS: Trump tweets stir up ghosts of McCarthy, Nixon
- 16:45 The Latest: Trump notes border agent's 'perfect English'
- 16:13 Melania Trump planning solo international swing to Africa
- 15:04 Trump honors federal immigration officials at White House
- 14:27 AP sources: Prosecutors preparing charges against Cohen
- 13:13 Giuliani clarifies his 'truth isn't truth' puzzler