Report: Fired teacher's BAC was 5 times legal limit
TACOMA, Wash. --- A kindergarten teacher fired for allegedly drinking on the job had a blood alcohol content of five times the legal limit, according to an investigative report released Tuesday.
Klara Bowman was fired last week after district officials said she was drunk while inside the classroom.
Bowman was placed on administrative leave on February 19 while the investigation took place.
"Well to fire anyone in any industry, there has to be a lot of documentation," said Dan Voelpel, who is the Executive Director of Communications for Tacoma Public Schools.
In this case, there... read more
- 00:21 Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen pleads guilty in hush-money scheme
- 23:52 Cohen pleads guilty, implicates Trump in hush-money scheme
- 23:17 The Latest: Cheney wins GOP nomination for US House
- 20:19 Lupe Valdezâs pistol found, Dallas County Sheriffâs Office...
- 19:30 The Latest: Trump opens rally amid 2 associates' legal woes
- 18:56 How the case of former Trump fixer Michael Cohen went down
- 18:11 Silent on Cohen, Trump says Manafort conviction 'a disgrace'
- 17:45 Memes abound following news of guilty verdicts for Paul Manafort,...
- 16:07 Michael Flynn not yet ready to be sentenced, prosecutors say
- 15:32 Gov. Abbottâs call for more Texas teachers making $100k draws...