Report: Fired teacher's BAC was 5 times legal limit
TACOMA, Wash. --- A kindergarten teacher fired for allegedly drinking on the job had a blood alcohol content of five times the legal limit, according to an investigative report released Tuesday.
Klara Bowman was fired last week after district officials said she was drunk while inside the classroom.
Bowman was placed on administrative leave on February 19 while the investigation took place.
"Well to fire anyone in any industry, there has to be a lot of documentation," said Dan Voelpel, who is the Executive Director of Communications for Tacoma Public Schools.
In this case, there... read more
- 10:36 Arizona's best high school track programs: Chandler making mark
- 09:34 The Latest: Trump 'considering' veto of budget bill
- 08:46 Afghan army faulted for sloppiness with blood-type testing
- 02:46 Bolton's appointment comes at sensitive time for China ties
- 01:54 Trump orders huge tariffs on China, raises trade war worries
- 01:17 Which Kentucky basketball players will declare for the 2018 NBA draft?
- 01:03 Bolton replacing McMaster as Trump national security adviser
- 00:58 Trump's plan to remove McMaster wasn't true â until it was
- 22:43 Bickley: Cardinals must take the plunge and move up to get their...
- 20:57 Idaho to require personal details of women getting abortions