Report: Former Clinton staffer granted immunity in email flap
The former State Department staffer who set up Hillary Clinton's private email server in her home has been granted immunity, the Washington Post reports it has learned form an unnamed senior federal law enforcement official.
Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton says that the finger pointing and mean-spiritedness taking over the Republican party 'sets a bad example' and undermines the fabric of the nation. (Feb. 29)
Bryan Pagliano worked on the Democratic presidential hopeful's 2008 White House campaign and set up the unsecured server in 2009, according to the Post.
FBI... read more
- 16:25 In Iowa, McAuliffe says he's not ruling out 2020 campaign
- 15:44 Trump to visit North Carolina to survey Florence impact
- 14:21 White House releases new biodefense strategy
- 14:01 The Latest: Trump considering permanent US troops in Poland
- 13:39 Ted Cruz holds 9 point lead on Beto OâRourke, new poll shows
- 12:39 Trump welcomes president of Poland to the White House
- 09:04 5 ways Trump's tariffs on $200B in China goods could be felt