Report: Former Clinton staffer granted immunity in email flap
The former State Department staffer who set up Hillary Clinton's private email server in her home has been granted immunity, the Washington Post reports it has learned form an unnamed senior federal law enforcement official.
Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton says that the finger pointing and mean-spiritedness taking over the Republican party 'sets a bad example' and undermines the fabric of the nation. (Feb. 29)
Bryan Pagliano worked on the Democratic presidential hopeful's 2008 White House campaign and set up the unsecured server in 2009, according to the Post.
FBI... read more
- 21:03 Running world embraces Desiree Linden after Boston Marathon victory
- 20:21 Cardinals plan to exercise fifth-year option for left tackle D.J....
- 19:54 Texas agriculture commissioner errs in interpreting barbecue bill,...
- 19:23 Arizona Cardinals have urgent need for wide receivers behind Larry...
- 18:19 NFL draft: 2018 quarterback class not measuring up to 1983 comparisons
- 17:54 Pence to name Kellogg as national security adviser
- 17:52 Diamondbacks left-hander Patrick Corbin named National League...
- 17:52 ASU NFL draft preview: The intriguing case of Kalen Ballage
- 17:52 Perry's Chubba Purdy stops at-bat to honor national anthem from...
- 16:56 Phoenix Suns have talked to Jason Kidd, Vinny Del Negro about...