Report: Jets and Teddy Bridgewater closing in on a deal
After missing out on Kirk Cousins, it appears the Jets are closing in another free-agent quarterback.
Per NFL Network's Ian Rapoport, the Jets and Teddy Bridgewater are closing in on a deal.
However, Rapoport noted that New York is not the only choice for the former Vikings signal-caller, but he is the Jets' top remaining target. No contract terms have yet to be reported.
It was no secret that the Jets were in the Cousins sweepstakes, but the former Washington quarterback will reportedly sign with Bridgewater's old team. Thus, New York turned its attention to Plan B.
JETS: Catch up on the... read more
- 13:39 Memphis basketball expected to announce Penny Hardaway's hiring on...
- 13:35 Trump bans US use of Venezuelan cryptocurrency
- 13:17 MLB unveils special uniforms for Jackie Robinson Day, Memorial Day,...
- 12:39 Valley Vista's Taylor Chavez named Gatorade Arizona Girls...
- 11:59 Neighbor on bond with Cardinals' Justin Pugh: 'Without him, I’d...
- 11:37 White House names deputy chief for policy
- 11:09 Arizona's best high school baseball programs: Hamilton still rising
- 10:56 Suns promotional calendar: Diamondbacks Night vs. Pistons on...
- 09:52 Why Titans should — and should not — sign Ndamukong Suh
- 08:12 Michigan State's Tom Izzo says he'll return: 'I've never run from...