Report: Jets and Teddy Bridgewater closing in on a deal
After missing out on Kirk Cousins, it appears the Jets are closing in another free-agent quarterback.
Per NFL Network's Ian Rapoport, the Jets and Teddy Bridgewater are closing in on a deal.
However, Rapoport noted that New York is not the only choice for the former Vikings signal-caller, but he is the Jets' top remaining target. No contract terms have yet to be reported.
It was no secret that the Jets were in the Cousins sweepstakes, but the former Washington quarterback will reportedly sign with Bridgewater's old team. Thus, New York turned its attention to Plan B.
JETS: Catch up on the... read more
- 13:39 AP sources: Cohen in talks to strike plea deal in fraud case
- 11:50 Trump looking to best Obama's travel for midterms
- 11:50 Trump accuses de Blasio of slogan theft
- 10:18 Jury in Manafort trial enters 4th day of deliberations
- 09:08 Gallery: A purrfect debut [+ video]
- 00:51 Anti-Trump images become big business for DC projectionist
- 00:27 Trump looks to Brennan for a foil in Russia probe spat