Report: Melania, Bill won't have to shake hands at debate after Clinton request
Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump’s respective spouses won’t have to cross paths and shake hands before Wednesday night’s debate because the Clinton campaign reportedly has been granted a change in protocol.
During the first two 2016 presidential debates, Melania Trump and Bill Clinton shook hands at the start of the debate.
But the Clinton campaign has asked the Commission on Presidential Debates that the respective spouses and families be allowed to enter the debate Wednesday night in Las Vegas closer to their seats so they won’t have to cross paths and shake hands, sources told The New... read more
- 12:12 Mets send Zack Wheeler to minors after he struggles during camp
- 02:50 Perry baseball holds off Red Mountain, wins on the road
- 01:38 Trump order would ban most transgender troops from serving
- 01:38 Trump's impulses put White House credibility on the line
- 01:09 ASU football's quest for defensive improvement starts almost from...
- 22:55 Pinnacle softball rolls through Mountain Pointe
- 22:06 Trump order would ban most transgender troops from serving
- 21:07 Odell Beckham Jr. sued for $15 million in alleged assault, NY...
- 20:40 Arizona Diamondbacks mulling options following Steven Souza Jr. injury
- 20:40 Gilbert American Leadership Academy sports to remain on probation...