Report: Penny Hardaway could be next Memphis Tigers coach, targeting Larry Brown as assistant
CLOSE Team Penny, the Memphis-based grassroots basketball program started by former NBA All-Star and Memphis basketball legend Anfernee "Penny" Hardaway in 2012, has become a national juggernaut.
Former Memphis Tigers basketball star Penny Hardaway is already working on assembling a staff and preparing as if he could be named the University of Memphis men's basketball coach, according to a report Tuesday night from CBS Sports.
The report stated that Hardaway will likely target Hall of Fame coach Larry Brown to join his staff.
The job security of current Tigers coach... read more
- 19:56 Arizona Cardinals trade Jared Veldheer to the Denver Broncos for...
- 19:36 Arizona Coyotes rookie Clayton Keller eyes rookie goals record vs....
- 18:36 White House staffers on edge as Trump eyes another shake-up
- 18:32 Lobbying pays off for small drugmaker in budget bill
- 18:14 Game Day: Phoenix Suns take on Cavaliers in Cleveland
- 17:58 Phoenix Rising FC set for home opener for OKC Energy
- 17:43 QB Verlon Reed Jr., ready to return for Arizona Rattlers with 1st...
- 17:41 Trump says administration will ban bump stock devices
- 17:13 Protests erupt in Poland over plan to tighten abortion law
- 16:06 Something to brag about? ASU beat five teams contending for a...