Report: Republicans, tech execs meet in secret to stop Donald Trump
Republicans have met in secret with top tech executives to talk about the rise of Donald Trump, and plot strategies to stop him, according to a Huffington Post report. The meeting took place at the American Enterprise Institute's World Forum, which was attended by Apple CEO Tim Cook, Google co-founder and Alphabet CEO Larry Page, Tesla CEO Elon Musk and early Facebook backer Sean Parker.On the Republican side, Senate Majority leader Mitch McConnell, House Speaker Paul Ryan, Republican strategist Karl Rove and a number of Senators and House Republicans. Also in the crowd: New York Times... read more
- 02:28 Brewers' broadcaster Bob Uecker survives venomous spider bite,...
- 00:30 Allegations from women in his past shadow Trump
- 00:30 GOP senators criticize Trump for congratulating Putin on win
- 00:30 Tariffs on steel, aluminum set off scramble for exemptions
- 23:27 Hamilton baseball walks off to complete rally over Desert Vista
- 23:18 Detroit Red Wings stop losing skid, top Philadelphia Flyers 5-4 in SO
- 21:35 Brazil to vaccinate entire country against yellow fever
- 20:45 Lupe Valdez touts Dan Patrick in fundraising for Dem gubernatorial...
- 19:57 Hospital cited over woman left in cold in hospital gown
- 19:56 Chandler Rotary track meet to showcase record 3,800 athletes