Report: Tim Hardaway Jr., Trey Burke will leave Michigan early
Darren Heitner, a sports attorney who is tied in with the sports-agent community, tweeted today that Michigan underclassmen Trey Burke and Tim Hardaway Jr. will declare early for the NBA draft. Burke, a sophomore point guard, is projected as a top-10 pick and has been widely expected to go pro. Hardaway Jr., a junior shooting guard, is projected as a second-round pick. Heitner cited an unnamed source in both instances. More on this story to come from freep.com.
- 12:17 First campaign ads in Houston-area congressional race
- 12:17 Andrew White resigns as church elder
- 11:59 First ladies Trump, Macron tour National Gallery's Cezannes
- 11:59 Trump: North Korea wants meeting 'as soon as possible'
- 11:36 Kids with rare rapid-aging disease get hope from study drug
- 11:32 Christian Kirk, Mark Andrews, Isaiah Oliver could be Arizona's next...
- 09:32 The Latest: Trump welcomes Macron at White House
- 04:07 Dutch probe 'appalling' euthanasia of dementia patient
- 03:44 Opioid treatment gap in Medicare: methadone clinics
- 02:59 Senators considering a delay for VA confirmation hearing