Reports: 'Fifth Beatle,' producer George Martin dies at 90
George Martin, the man who produced much of the Beatles' music, has died at age 90, according to media reports.
"God bless George Martin peace and love to Judy and his family," Ringo Starr tweeted after hearing the news. "George will be missed."
Ringo followed that tweet with one saying "Thank you for all your love and kindness George peace and love," along with a photo of Martin hanging out with the Fab Four.
Martin earned the title of the "fifth Beatle" after signing the band to their first record contract in 1962 and working with them through the... read more
- 13:39 AP sources: Cohen in talks to strike plea deal in fraud case
- 11:50 Trump looking to best Obama's travel for midterms
- 11:50 Trump accuses de Blasio of slogan theft
- 10:18 Jury in Manafort trial enters 4th day of deliberations
- 09:08 Gallery: A purrfect debut [+ video]
- 00:51 Anti-Trump images become big business for DC projectionist
- 00:27 Trump looks to Brennan for a foil in Russia probe spat