Reports: 'Fifth Beatle,' producer George Martin dies at 90
George Martin, the man who produced much of the Beatles' music, has died at age 90, according to media reports.
"God bless George Martin peace and love to Judy and his family," Ringo Starr tweeted after hearing the news. "George will be missed."
Ringo followed that tweet with one saying "Thank you for all your love and kindness George peace and love," along with a photo of Martin hanging out with the Fab Four.
Martin earned the title of the "fifth Beatle" after signing the band to their first record contract in 1962 and working with them through the... read more
- 13:39 Memphis basketball expected to announce Penny Hardaway's hiring on...
- 13:35 Trump bans US use of Venezuelan cryptocurrency
- 13:17 MLB unveils special uniforms for Jackie Robinson Day, Memorial Day,...
- 12:39 Valley Vista's Taylor Chavez named Gatorade Arizona Girls...
- 11:59 Neighbor on bond with Cardinals' Justin Pugh: 'Without him, I’d...
- 11:37 White House names deputy chief for policy
- 11:09 Arizona's best high school baseball programs: Hamilton still rising
- 10:56 Suns promotional calendar: Diamondbacks Night vs. Pistons on...
- 09:52 Why Titans should — and should not — sign Ndamukong Suh
- 08:12 Michigan State's Tom Izzo says he'll return: 'I've never run from...