Reports: Heat's Chris Bosh facing another blood-clot scare
Miami Heat forward Chris Bosh’s season — and potentially his career — could be determined over the next several days.
Bosh, 31, missed Sunday’s All-Star Game with a calf strain, but it was later determined that the injury was related to another blood-clot issue, according to several reports. Bosh missed the final 30 games last season after blood clots were found in his lungs.
The 11-time All-Star will meet with doctors Thursday to determine the course of treatment, Yahoo! Sports reported early Tuesday morning. He was prescribed blood thinners last year and took them for seven months.... read more
- 15:20 Houston City Council agrees to subsidize Fifth Ward grocery
- 15:20 What is the FBI's role in the Kavanaugh allegations?
- 11:26 Hoping for a blue wave, Texas Democrats instead got smacked this week
- 11:12 Trump: Not concerned about Manafort cooperation
- 10:59 Trump arrives in North Carolina to survey Florence damage
- 10:59 After mocking Kavanaughâs accuser on Twitter, Texas attorney...
- 09:59 Trump rips Sessions: 'I don't have an attorney general'
- 06:40 Houston to consider tiny tax rate hike