Reports: Heat's Chris Bosh facing another blood-clot scare
Miami Heat forward Chris Bosh’s season — and potentially his career — could be determined over the next several days.
Bosh, 31, missed Sunday’s All-Star Game with a calf strain, but it was later determined that the injury was related to another blood-clot issue, according to several reports. Bosh missed the final 30 games last season after blood clots were found in his lungs.
The 11-time All-Star will meet with doctors Thursday to determine the course of treatment, Yahoo! Sports reported early Tuesday morning. He was prescribed blood thinners last year and took them for seven months.... read more
- 15:57 Jared Dudley believes Igor Kokoskov is 'ready' to be Suns' next coach
- 12:01 Irish premier launches bid to overturn abortion restrictions
- 09:35 Trump says he doesn't think personal lawyer will 'flip'
- 02:51 Short-handed Diamondbacks nearly no-hit by Padres
- 02:33 Horizon wins at home on ninth-inning walk-off, 4-3
- 01:03 Giuliani adds toughness, star power to legal team for Trump
- 01:03 Haley's response: 'I don't get confused' draws notice
- 01:03 Steyer's talk of impeaching Trump not appealing to Dems
- 00:46 Dems' lawsuit alleges conspiracy between Trump camp, Russia
- 00:22 Madisen Duryea builds on home run total as Bradshaw Mountain...