Reports in unmasking controversy were detailed, had info about 'everyday lives'
The intelligence reports at the center of the Susan Rice unmasking controversy were detailed, and almost resembled a private investigator’s file, according to a Republican congressman familiar with the documents.
"This is information about their everyday lives," Rep. Peter King of New York, a member of the House Intelligence committee said. "Sort of like in a divorce case where lawyers are hired, investigators are hired just to find out what the other person is doing from morning until night and then you try to piece it together later on.”
On the House Intelligence Committee,... read more
- 18:32 US pulled multiple ways in Syria as Islamic State recedes
- 18:04 Turner press aide who conducted personal business on city time...
- 18:00 Arizona Cardinals coach Steve Wilks lauded as 'great leader' by...
- 18:00 Scottsdale Christian continues string of Phoenix-area high school...
- 17:43 Homeless Arizona man stored human head in campsite bucket,...
- 17:39 Cave Creek Cactus Shadows soccer team rallies around coach's...
- 17:16 Police confident of murder conviction despite failure to locate...
- 17:12 Libertarian Nicholas Sarwark running for Phoenix mayor
- 16:51 Chilean 'anti-poet' Nicanor Parra dies at 103
- 16:18 Twistars' Geddert says in email to families he plans to retire