Reports: New Harry Potter ride making people sick
In the soon-to-open Wizarding World of Harry Potter, the only thing more valuable than a flying broom might be a damp mop.
Some riders reportedly are having trouble keeping their food down while testing the park’s signature attraction, opening April 7 at Universal Studios Hollywood.
Wizarding World of Harry Potter: A lifelong fan makes the pilgrimage
TMZ is reporting that some Universal employees can't stomach Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey, which combines motion with video to convince riders they are soaring in and around the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.... read more
- 02:40 Early voting begins as midterms season enters final phase
- 00:49 Trump: Allies concerned about declassifying Russia papers
- 23:50 Trump stumping for Sen. Dean Heller in Las Vegas
- 22:18 Dallas County Sheriff's Association endorses Gov. Greg Abbott
- 20:56 Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen providing info in Mueller probe
- 19:01 Suburban women wrestle with Kavanaugh allegations
- 16:00 Melania Trump announces restoration of Blue Room furniture
- 15:10 The Latest: US identifies remains of 2 Korean War soldiers
- 14:56 Trump to address drugs, nuclear weapons in UN speeches