Reports: New Harry Potter ride making people sick
In the soon-to-open Wizarding World of Harry Potter, the only thing more valuable than a flying broom might be a damp mop.
Some riders reportedly are having trouble keeping their food down while testing the park’s signature attraction, opening April 7 at Universal Studios Hollywood.
Wizarding World of Harry Potter: A lifelong fan makes the pilgrimage
TMZ is reporting that some Universal employees can't stomach Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey, which combines motion with video to convince riders they are soaring in and around the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.... read more
- 14:48 ASU basketball adds 7-foot big man to talented 2018 recruiting class
- 14:24 Fans react to Arizona Diamondbacks game exclusively on Facebook
- 14:01 NFL mock draft: Where will Arizona high school products get picked...
- 13:43 US to end special protections for 9,000 Nepalese immigrants
- 13:33 'Busy' Trump admits he didn't get wife much for her birthday
- 13:31 More kids have autism, better diagnosis may be the reason
- 12:54 White House takes questions at Take Your Kid to Work Day
- 12:00 White House says Trump to visit UK in July
- 10:50 Mattis: Administration still weighing Iran nuke deal
- 10:50 The Latest: Trump says he did stay overnight in Moscow