Republic editor Nicole Carroll named USA TODAY editor in chief
Nicole Carroll, a senior newsroom executive at The Arizona Republic for more than a decade, has been named editor in chief of USA TODAY, the nation’s largest-circulation newspaper and one of the largest news sources in the country.
Carroll’s tenure at The Republic has been marked by both aggressive support for fundamental journalism and transformative efforts to reach new audiences online, in video and on social media.
In 2017 she was recognized as the nation’s top editor by the National Press Foundation. This week, she will accept that award, the Ben Bradlee “editor of the year” award,... read more
- 01:00 Trump stays quiet on shooting victims, fumes over Russia
- 01:00 Former VP Biden mulling another run for presidency
- 23:18 Joe Biden says Trump threatening America's role as a scientific leader
- 22:52 Police: 80-year-old man missing in Surprise
- 22:38 'Our mission is to unite': Phoenix Chinese Week festival celebrates...
- 21:56 Ex-wife of former White House aide says Hatch has apologized
- 21:04 Miguel Cabrera arrives at Detroit Tigers spring training, focused...
- 20:59 Cincinnati Reds' Joey Votto on 2018 season: 'Something needs to...
- 20:39 Police investigate officer-involved shooting at Scottsdale Fashion...
- 18:43 Diamondbacks hope bats can thrive minus J.D. Martinez