Republic editor Nicole Carroll named USA TODAY editor in chief
Nicole Carroll, a senior newsroom executive at The Arizona Republic for more than a decade, has been named editor in chief of USA TODAY, the nation’s largest-circulation newspaper and one of the largest news sources in the country.
Carroll’s tenure at The Republic has been marked by both aggressive support for fundamental journalism and transformative efforts to reach new audiences online, in video and on social media.
In 2017 she was recognized as the nation’s top editor by the National Press Foundation. This week, she will accept that award, the Ben Bradlee “editor of the year” award,... read more
- 17:35 Trump blames 'double negative' for furor over Putin meeting
- 17:21 Lights go out during Trump statement at the White House
- 13:35 The Latest: Lawmakers want Pompeo to testify on Russia
- 13:26 Trump unfazed by GOP criticism, says Putin meeting was great
- 13:05 Houstonâs Freeway Rapist back in custody after new arrest
- 12:37 Justin Nelson reports $1.1 million in campaign coffer, Texas AG Ken...
- 10:31 As Gov. Abbott allocates $16M for ad campaign, challenger Valdez...