Republican National Committee chief predicts 'tsunami' midterm elections, GOP to gain control of Senate
Obamacare will prove “poisonous” and assure that Republicans gain control of the U.S. Senate in November’s midterm elections, the head of the Republican National Committee said Tuesday.
“I think we’re in for a tsunami-type election,” Reince Priebus said. “My belief is that it will be a very big win, especially at the U.S. Senate level.”
Pool/Getty Images Priebus thinks the electorate's mood will reflect 'the nationalization of Barack Obama and Obamacare.' read more
- 04:08 Missed chances add up as Diamondbacks fall to Giants
- 03:17 Ahead of 420, advocates and critics reflect on pot in the US
- 02:52 Estrella Foothills softball pours in 19 runs in win over Thunderbird
- 01:01 Trade issues expose the limits of Trump-Abe 'bromance'
- 00:53 Trump leaves open possibility of bailing on meeting with Kim
- 00:50 Desert Mountain baseball uses big 4th inning, errors to crush...
- 21:39 Diamondbacks' Matt Koch will get first crack at replacing Taijuan...
- 21:10 The Latest: Judge sets Friday hearing in Stormy Daniels case
- 20:35 Tucson Roadrunners ready for franchise's 1st playoff game
- 20:23 Cardinals know price is steep if they want a top QB in NFL draft