Residents near IAH advised to boil water after water main repair
The city of Houston is encouraging those who live near Bush Intercontinental Airport to boil their water until officials finish testing whether a nearby water main repair negatively impacted the water supply.
The Public Works Department recently repaired a 66-inch water line near near Beltway 8 north and U.S. 59 and now is required by state law to advise residents of possible effects on water quality.
The impacted area is roughly bounded by the airport to the west, U.S. 59 to the east, Rankin Road to the south and Humble Westfield Road to the north.
"Although the city knows of no... read more
- 13:39 Memphis basketball expected to announce Penny Hardaway's hiring on...
- 13:35 Trump bans US use of Venezuelan cryptocurrency
- 13:17 MLB unveils special uniforms for Jackie Robinson Day, Memorial Day,...
- 12:39 Valley Vista's Taylor Chavez named Gatorade Arizona Girls...
- 11:59 Neighbor on bond with Cardinals' Justin Pugh: 'Without him, I’d...
- 11:37 White House names deputy chief for policy
- 11:09 Arizona's best high school baseball programs: Hamilton still rising
- 10:56 Suns promotional calendar: Diamondbacks Night vs. Pistons on...
- 09:52 Why Titans should — and should not — sign Ndamukong Suh
- 08:12 Michigan State's Tom Izzo says he'll return: 'I've never run from...