Restaurant inspections: 6 Phoenix-area restaurants on this week's list
A priority violation is a major violation that directly contributes to increasing the risk of foodborne illness or injury. If listed in the reports, remedies implemented during inspections are included.
And see a sampling of the many restaurants graded as an A for no violations.
7 violationsDing Hao Shanghai Bistro, 2711 S. Alma School Road, Suite 2, Mesa.
Chlorine in chemical dishwasher chlorine below proper concentration. Chlorine concentration restored to proper levels.Deli slicer with food debris. Slicer washed, rinsed and sanitized.Containers of chili sauce/oil with removable lids and... read more
- 00:51 Anti-Trump images become big business for DC projectionist
- 00:27 Trump looks to Brennan for a foil in Russia probe spat
- 19:00 Trump elevates Brennan in proxy fight over Mueller probe
- 17:49 Watergate wisdom? Cohen lawyer turns to Nixon turncoat
- 17:16 AP EXPLAINS: Trump tweets stir up ghosts of McCarthy, Nixon
- 16:45 The Latest: Trump notes border agent's 'perfect English'
- 16:13 Melania Trump planning solo international swing to Africa
- 15:04 Trump honors federal immigration officials at White House
- 14:27 AP sources: Prosecutors preparing charges against Cohen
- 13:13 Giuliani clarifies his 'truth isn't truth' puzzler