Restaurant inspections: 6 Phoenix-area restaurants on this week's list
A priority violation is a major violation that directly contributes to increasing the risk of foodborne illness or injury. If listed in the reports, remedies implemented during inspections are included.
And see a sampling of the many restaurants graded as an A for no violations.
7 violationsDing Hao Shanghai Bistro, 2711 S. Alma School Road, Suite 2, Mesa.
Chlorine in chemical dishwasher chlorine below proper concentration. Chlorine concentration restored to proper levels.Deli slicer with food debris. Slicer washed, rinsed and sanitized.Containers of chili sauce/oil with removable lids and... read more
- 19:41 Moore: How will ASU's 'NFL model' affect star wide receiver N'Keal...
- 19:15 Scottsdale daredevil Valerie Thompson crashes at more than 340 mph...
- 18:57 Diamondbacks' Brad Boxberger eager to embrace his role, whatever it...
- 18:35 High school baseball roundup: Desert Mountain stuns No. 1 Basha
- 18:13 Arizona Cardinals Insiders Podcast: Offseason grade and mailbag...
- 17:41 Study: Medical bankruptcies may not be as common as thought
- 17:41 Leading AIDS researcher selected as CDC director
- 17:07 Trump pushing Europe to fix Iran deal he may blow up anyway
- 16:27 Moore: Will Sean Miller stay at Arizona after tournament loss, NCAA...
- 16:21 Chris Mack? Shaka Smart? Who will be Louisville's next basketball...