Retiring Lions kicker Jason Hanson's career highlights
Allen Park - Lions kicker Jason Hanson announced his retirement Thursday, completing one of the most historical careers in NFL history. It spanned 21 seasons, all with the Lions, and was one of the NFL's most productive kickers. The following are records Hanson set and accolades he earned:Records *Set NFL record for the most games played by one player with one team (327), and is the first player in NFL history to play 300 games with one franchise. With his 304th game at Chicago (Nov. 13), he passed Hall of Fame WR Jerry Rice for fifth place on the NFL's career games played list.
*In the... read more
- 22:57 Judge rules against ending program to protect Dreamers
- 22:37 Ex-Coronado QB Jay Vanderjagt 'shocked' by NFL QB Jared Goff's prank
- 22:10 Diamondbacks treat 9-year-old with a rough road ahead to a day at park
- 18:23 Recruiting: Pinnacle sophomore point guard Nico Mannion gets offer...
- 18:23 ASU football signs home-and-home deal with Mississippi State
- 17:57 Trump backtracks on Syria after talks with French leader
- 17:31 In plan to fix special education, Texas Education Agency will spend...
- 17:31 Abbott calls for emergency special election to replace...
- 17:09 Agency warns retailers not to sell Juul e-cigarette to kids
- 17:09 The Latest: Watchdog: VA nominee Jackson was unprofessional