Retrial postponed for a third time in Northern Arizona University shooting case
FLAGSTAFF — The trial date has been postponed for a man charged in a fatal shooting at Northern Arizona University.
Steven Jones has said he acted in self-defense when he fatally shot 20-year-old Colin Brough and wounded three others on the Flagstaff campus in 2015.
Prosecutors say Jones was the aggressor.
A jury in Jones' first trial deadlocked on murder and other charges last May. The new trial was supposed to start March 27.
MORE: Steven Jones settles lawsuit with victims in NAU shooting
FacebookTwitterGoogle+LinkedInNorthern Arizona University shooting FullscreenPosted!A link has been... read more
- 18:05 Is there a backdoor to getting at Donald Trump's tax return?
- 18:05 Texas Congressman says Bible is against amnesty for undocumented...
- 16:51 Military veterans divided over Trump's Russia comments
- 16:17 After Harvey, FEMA says it will do better in 2018 hurricane season
- 15:10 Trump-Kim statement overpromised on return of war remains
- 14:41 Beto OâRourke vs Ted Cruz is the most expensive U.S. Senate race...
- 14:41 Trump's diagnosis for critics: 'Trump Derangement Syndrome'
- 14:07 Lupe Valdez nixes Greg Abbottâs debate offer, tells him: âStop...
- 13:00 'We will be equally culpable': Texas Republican calls for Trump's...
- 12:49 Wendy Davis and Battleground Texas fined $6,000 for 2014 campaign...