Retrial postponed for a third time in Northern Arizona University shooting case
FLAGSTAFF — The trial date has been postponed for a man charged in a fatal shooting at Northern Arizona University.
Steven Jones has said he acted in self-defense when he fatally shot 20-year-old Colin Brough and wounded three others on the Flagstaff campus in 2015.
Prosecutors say Jones was the aggressor.
A jury in Jones' first trial deadlocked on murder and other charges last May. The new trial was supposed to start March 27.
MORE: Steven Jones settles lawsuit with victims in NAU shooting
FacebookTwitterGoogle+LinkedInNorthern Arizona University shooting FullscreenPosted!A link has been... read more
- 02:49 Phoenix police seek the public's help finding missing 74-year-old...
- 02:08 Trent Hudgens sends Moon Valley past Cactus Shadows to 4A semifinals
- 00:58 Texas Rangers seek to turn talent into title contention
- 00:51 'We're not alone in the universe': Man at Scottsdale UFO conference...
- 23:58 Trump criticizes FBI over handling of shooting suspect tip
- 23:31 'We're not sure if there's a possibility of a better future for...
- 23:08 Shadow Mountain rolls into 4A semifinals with relentless defense
- 22:28 Oakland Athletics, slugger Khris Davis, primed for a step up
- 22:09 Devin Booker sets NBA 3-point contest record with 28 points in win
- 22:07 After massive Mexico earthquake, fatal helicopter crash, Phoenix...