Review: A fond farewell to 'Downton Abbey'
Our TV world is about to become a little less joyful and a lot less civil.
Eventually, of course, we’ll find some new entertainment to replace the joy we’ll lose when PBS's Downton Abbey exits for good Sunday (9 p.m. ET/PT, times may vary). Not in kind, mind you: There is no substitute for a Maggie Smith-delivered insult. But these days, finding something we can enjoy watching is not that onerous a task.
'Downton Abbey's' final season is worth enjoying
The tougher task will be replacing the basking-in-the-fantasy pleasure we found each year in returning to a time when tuxedos... read more
- 02:40 Early voting begins as midterms season enters final phase
- 00:49 Trump: Allies concerned about declassifying Russia papers
- 23:50 Trump stumping for Sen. Dean Heller in Las Vegas
- 22:18 Dallas County Sheriff's Association endorses Gov. Greg Abbott
- 20:56 Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen providing info in Mueller probe
- 19:01 Suburban women wrestle with Kavanaugh allegations
- 16:00 Melania Trump announces restoration of Blue Room furniture
- 15:10 The Latest: US identifies remains of 2 Korean War soldiers
- 14:56 Trump to address drugs, nuclear weapons in UN speeches