Review: A fond farewell to 'Downton Abbey'
Our TV world is about to become a little less joyful and a lot less civil.
Eventually, of course, we’ll find some new entertainment to replace the joy we’ll lose when PBS's Downton Abbey exits for good Sunday (9 p.m. ET/PT, times may vary). Not in kind, mind you: There is no substitute for a Maggie Smith-delivered insult. But these days, finding something we can enjoy watching is not that onerous a task.
'Downton Abbey's' final season is worth enjoying
The tougher task will be replacing the basking-in-the-fantasy pleasure we found each year in returning to a time when tuxedos... read more
- 14:48 ASU basketball adds 7-foot big man to talented 2018 recruiting class
- 14:24 Fans react to Arizona Diamondbacks game exclusively on Facebook
- 14:01 NFL mock draft: Where will Arizona high school products get picked...
- 13:43 US to end special protections for 9,000 Nepalese immigrants
- 13:33 'Busy' Trump admits he didn't get wife much for her birthday
- 13:31 More kids have autism, better diagnosis may be the reason
- 12:54 White House takes questions at Take Your Kid to Work Day
- 12:00 White House says Trump to visit UK in July
- 10:50 Mattis: Administration still weighing Iran nuke deal
- 10:50 The Latest: Trump says he did stay overnight in Moscow