Review: Buick Regal GS gets a V-6 for more silky power
Skip in SkipxEmbed
CLOSE New sport sedan boasts V6 and all-wheel drive.
MILFORD, Mich. -- The new Buick Regal GS sport sedan will offer its first V-6 engine in a generation and a more accommodating interior when it goes on sale early in 2018.
The new GS accelerated smoothly, absorbing bumps and clinging to curves in test runs around a 5.3-mile ride and handling track at General Motors' proving ground here northwest of Detroit. The 3.6-liter V-6 delivers 310 horsepower. All-wheel drive and a nine-speed automatic transmission are standard on the Regal GS.
The adaptive suspension kept... read more
- 21:44 Why Colts QB Andrew Luck is relieved about the condition of his...
- 21:10 U.S. says North Korea canceled planned meeting with VP Pence
- 18:58 Source: Diamondbacks acquire Steven Souza in three-team trade;...
- 18:43 With new elections near, US strains to curb Russia meddling
- 18:40 As number of Phoenix murders rise, solving rates drop
- 18:23 Kulkarni's teen drug arrest puts Fort Bend and Texas Democrats on edge
- 18:01 Scottsdale gold mine can be yours for $2.79 million
- 17:46 Animal Care and Control Department rescue stray puppies stuck...
- 17:42 Houston GOP campaign for Congress takes negative turn
- 16:36 Maricopa Community Colleges faculty in uproar over possible changes...