Review: Buick Regal GS gets a V-6 for more silky power
Skip in SkipxEmbed
CLOSE New sport sedan boasts V6 and all-wheel drive.
MILFORD, Mich. -- The new Buick Regal GS sport sedan will offer its first V-6 engine in a generation and a more accommodating interior when it goes on sale early in 2018.
The new GS accelerated smoothly, absorbing bumps and clinging to curves in test runs around a 5.3-mile ride and handling track at General Motors' proving ground here northwest of Detroit. The 3.6-liter V-6 delivers 310 horsepower. All-wheel drive and a nine-speed automatic transmission are standard on the Regal GS.
The adaptive suspension kept... read more
- 11:42 Trump: New Air Force One to get red, white and blue makeover
- 08:20 The Latest: Trump defends Putin summit, vows 'big results'
- 06:45 Democrat Kim Olson has more cash, less debt than Agriculture...
- 06:45 Texas Senate panel meets today to discuss mass shootings in schools
- 05:05 Ex-FBI chief Comey urges voters to support Democrats in fall
- 04:34 Trump backs off siding with Russia over US intelligence
- 00:41 Trump backs off siding with Russia over US intelligence
- 22:13 Where Texas politicians stand on marijuana