Review: Buick Regal GS gets a V-6 for more silky power
Skip in SkipxEmbed
CLOSE New sport sedan boasts V6 and all-wheel drive.
MILFORD, Mich. -- The new Buick Regal GS sport sedan will offer its first V-6 engine in a generation and a more accommodating interior when it goes on sale early in 2018.
The new GS accelerated smoothly, absorbing bumps and clinging to curves in test runs around a 5.3-mile ride and handling track at General Motors' proving ground here northwest of Detroit. The 3.6-liter V-6 delivers 310 horsepower. All-wheel drive and a nine-speed automatic transmission are standard on the Regal GS.
The adaptive suspension kept... read more
- 10:50 NFL power rankings: Getting in the Christmas spirit entering Week 15
- 10:35 Tom Brady: 'I've pretty much moved past' ugly loss to Dolphins
- 10:34 A Georgia mother battles opioids to win back her kids
- 10:34 Opioid crisis strains foster system as kids pried from homes
- 10:31 Herm Edwards' contract: 5 things to know about ASU head football...
- 10:24 4 of Arizona's tax credits could help you save thousands of dollars
- 10:24 Gilbert charter school fires teacher accused of sexual misconduct...
- 10:02 Former Arizona high school basketball players on college basketball...
- 09:57 Tom Brady: Patriots focused on putting ugly loss behind them fast
- 09:14 CEO Mary Barra: GM committed to 'harassment-free' workplace