Review: Buick Regal GS gets a V-6 for more silky power
Skip in SkipxEmbed
CLOSE New sport sedan boasts V6 and all-wheel drive.
MILFORD, Mich. -- The new Buick Regal GS sport sedan will offer its first V-6 engine in a generation and a more accommodating interior when it goes on sale early in 2018.
The new GS accelerated smoothly, absorbing bumps and clinging to curves in test runs around a 5.3-mile ride and handling track at General Motors' proving ground here northwest of Detroit. The 3.6-liter V-6 delivers 310 horsepower. All-wheel drive and a nine-speed automatic transmission are standard on the Regal GS.
The adaptive suspension kept... read more
- 19:03 Red Wings trade Riley Sheahan to make cap space for Andreas Athanasiou
- 18:44 LIVE: Watch the Phoenix Rising FC playoff game
- 18:44 Moon Valley football player in critical condition after collapsing...
- 18:19 Trump plans to help with Russia legal bills
- 18:19 Funeral held for US soldier at center of Trump fight
- 17:49 Game Day: Goalie Louis Domingue returns to Coyotes' crease vs....
- 17:07 Democratic chairman: Trump 'most dangerous' president ever
- 17:07 Mayor Garcetti taking his Los Angeles gig national
- 15:53 Gilbert Highland overcomes Jack Plummer, Gilbert 41-34
- 14:06 Trump celebrates IS defeat in Raqqa