Review: Buick Regal GS gets a V-6 for more silky power
Skip in SkipxEmbed
CLOSE New sport sedan boasts V6 and all-wheel drive.
MILFORD, Mich. -- The new Buick Regal GS sport sedan will offer its first V-6 engine in a generation and a more accommodating interior when it goes on sale early in 2018.
The new GS accelerated smoothly, absorbing bumps and clinging to curves in test runs around a 5.3-mile ride and handling track at General Motors' proving ground here northwest of Detroit. The 3.6-liter V-6 delivers 310 horsepower. All-wheel drive and a nine-speed automatic transmission are standard on the Regal GS.
The adaptive suspension kept... read more
- 14:02 Arizona high school football rewind: Curtain Calls from Zero Week
- 13:23 Jim Harbaugh, Michigan football's secrecy sparks media's FOIA request
- 13:12 GOP doubts and anxieties about Trump burst into the open
- 11:42 Physicist Hawking criticizes UK health secretary on service
- 11:21 Fiji International Leading Leading Scores
- 11:15 How Marvin Bagley III ended up at Duke a year ahead of schedule
- 11:11 How bicyclist-friendly is your city? Group ranks metro Phoenix efforts
- 10:57 How to watch the Arizona Cardinals game vs. the Chicago Bears
- 10:12 Sun safety during solar eclipse in Arizona: 'Don't look at the sun...
- 10:02 Trump Phoenix rally to highlight feisty feud with senator