Review: Intel's mini PC may be the only desktop computer you'll ever need
Question: Is Intel's mini PC an adequate desktop replacement computer?
Answer: Intel’s Next Unit of Computing, or NUC, was developed in 2013 as an alternative to netbooks and other small computing devices that mostly lacked in capability.
At its core, it’s a development platform that allows anyone to customize how it’s used, or it can serve as a traditional PC running Windows 10. Its small size and portability even have some referring to it as a "laptop alternative."
Intel saw a need for a more powerful computing device that could be used in situations where a small form-factor... read more
- 00:53 US intelligence chief is tough on Russia, at odds with Trump
- 00:53 Amid harsh criticism, Trump tries a tougher tone on Russia
- 00:53 Kentucky's Paul shares Trump's skepticism of US intervention
- 18:05 Is there a backdoor to getting at Donald Trump's tax return?
- 18:05 Texas Congressman says Bible is against amnesty for undocumented...
- 16:51 Military veterans divided over Trump's Russia comments
- 16:17 After Harvey, FEMA says it will do better in 2018 hurricane season
- 15:10 Trump-Kim statement overpromised on return of war remains
- 14:41 Beto OâRourke vs Ted Cruz is the most expensive U.S. Senate race...
- 14:41 Trump's diagnosis for critics: 'Trump Derangement Syndrome'