Review: Zero's electric SR motorcycle is quick yet quiet
CLOSE Looking into buying an electric motorcycle? We tested the Zero SR and here is what you need to know about it.
My first thought after riding the Zero SR, the first electric motorcycle I’ve ever been on, were “this thing’s really quiet!”
My next, jotted on a notebook while still sitting on the seat: “I’m learning a lot about the downsides of my rumbly gas-powered, fire-breathing dragon.”
Yes, there were times during my tryst with this compact, California-made electric rocket – otherwise known as a motorcycle – that would make me want to choose it over my curvier, heavier, louder,... read more
- 01:00 Trump stays quiet on shooting victims, fumes over Russia
- 01:00 Former VP Biden mulling another run for presidency
- 23:18 Joe Biden says Trump threatening America's role as a scientific leader
- 22:52 Police: 80-year-old man missing in Surprise
- 22:38 'Our mission is to unite': Phoenix Chinese Week festival celebrates...
- 21:56 Ex-wife of former White House aide says Hatch has apologized
- 21:04 Miguel Cabrera arrives at Detroit Tigers spring training, focused...
- 20:59 Cincinnati Reds' Joey Votto on 2018 season: 'Something needs to...
- 20:39 Police investigate officer-involved shooting at Scottsdale Fashion...
- 18:43 Diamondbacks hope bats can thrive minus J.D. Martinez