Revlon taps Emma Stone and Olivia Wilde; Actresses touted as 'glamorous, beautiful and bold'
Revlon has recruited two new glamour girls – actresses Emma Stone and Olivia Wilde.
The two beauties join actresses Jessica Biel, Halle Berry and Jessica Alba as brand ambassadors for the big beauty brand.
Revlon told Women's Wear Daily that it is thrilled to have women who are "glamorous, beautiful and bold" on board.
"Emma is so classic in a Grace Kelly real movie star way and she is an amazing actress as well,’ Gucci Westman, Revlon’s global artistic director said. "Olivia has the most unbelievably beautiful eyes and is also cool and intelligent."
The actresses... read more
- 20:56 Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen providing info in Mueller probe
- 19:01 Suburban women wrestle with Kavanaugh allegations
- 16:00 Melania Trump announces restoration of Blue Room furniture
- 15:10 The Latest: US identifies remains of 2 Korean War soldiers
- 14:56 Trump to address drugs, nuclear weapons in UN speeches
- 06:53 Political boot camp for women? One Texas university is working on it