Revlon taps Emma Stone and Olivia Wilde; Actresses touted as 'glamorous, beautiful and bold'
Revlon has recruited two new glamour girls – actresses Emma Stone and Olivia Wilde.
The two beauties join actresses Jessica Biel, Halle Berry and Jessica Alba as brand ambassadors for the big beauty brand.
Revlon told Women's Wear Daily that it is thrilled to have women who are "glamorous, beautiful and bold" on board.
"Emma is so classic in a Grace Kelly real movie star way and she is an amazing actress as well,’ Gucci Westman, Revlon’s global artistic director said. "Olivia has the most unbelievably beautiful eyes and is also cool and intelligent."
The actresses... read more
- 14:48 ASU basketball adds 7-foot big man to talented 2018 recruiting class
- 14:24 Fans react to Arizona Diamondbacks game exclusively on Facebook
- 14:01 NFL mock draft: Where will Arizona high school products get picked...
- 13:43 US to end special protections for 9,000 Nepalese immigrants
- 13:33 'Busy' Trump admits he didn't get wife much for her birthday
- 13:31 More kids have autism, better diagnosis may be the reason
- 12:54 White House takes questions at Take Your Kid to Work Day
- 12:00 White House says Trump to visit UK in July
- 10:50 Mattis: Administration still weighing Iran nuke deal
- 10:50 The Latest: Trump says he did stay overnight in Moscow