Rich Rodriguez: Arizona Wildcats football could play 20 freshmen this year
Rich Rodriguez first floated the idea of a full-blown youth movement at last month's Pac-12 media days. He was especially high on his class of newcomers, saying that “there's probably 20 of them that will play this year.”
Even though the Wildcats dealt with a wave of decommitments leading up to national signing day, Rodriguez still labeled this 2017 class as, potentially, the best since he was hired at Arizona five years ago.
Whether that part of it comes to fruition won't be decided for a while, and probably not even this season.
That part about the 20 players playing right away? Rodriguez... read more
- 14:50 Trump official denies separating families. O'Rourke fires back:...
- 10:35 SJC rejects putting 'millionaire tax' on ballot
- 04:45 Family separation policy starts dividing Republicans
- 03:27 First lady Melania Trump "hates" to see families separated
- 02:59 Prosecutor: 1 suspect dead and 20 people injured, four of them...
- 02:28 French media: Woman crying "God is great" has injured 2 with box...
- 02:15 Trump adviser Roger Stone reveals new meeting with Russian
- 02:15 Giuliani says Trump may consider pardons after Russia probe
- 01:30 In DC primary, minimum wage is the main topic of discussion
- 22:14 Melania Trump 'hates' to see families separated at border