Rich Rodriguez: Arizona Wildcats football could play 20 freshmen this year
Rich Rodriguez first floated the idea of a full-blown youth movement at last month's Pac-12 media days. He was especially high on his class of newcomers, saying that “there's probably 20 of them that will play this year.”
Even though the Wildcats dealt with a wave of decommitments leading up to national signing day, Rodriguez still labeled this 2017 class as, potentially, the best since he was hired at Arizona five years ago.
Whether that part of it comes to fruition won't be decided for a while, and probably not even this season.
That part about the 20 players playing right away? Rodriguez... read more
- 19:25 GCU baseball drops season opener to TCU
- 18:42 Arizona high school football: Spencer Rattler, Jack Miller No. 1...
- 18:39 Biden, in public and private, tiptoes toward a 2020 run
- 18:39 Trump overreaches to claim indictment proves 'no collusion'
- 18:39 Trump focuses on first responders after Florida shooting
- 18:39 FBI pressure increases with failure to avert school shooting
- 18:39 How to disrupt an election: Fake IDs, fraud and Facebook
- 18:39 Mueller charges Russians with meddling in 2016 race
- 17:47 Overwatch Championship: Four teams compete for scholarships at ASU...
- 17:30 Step by step: How the Parkland school shooting unfolded