Richardson-based Fossil to make smart watches with Google
Google launched Android Wear on Tuesday, an operating system for wearable technology that it’s planning to put on watches first.
The company named Fossil Group Inc. its first fashion brand to participate in the new project.
Richardson-based Fossil said the partnership is still in the formative research and development stage.
“We are committed to playing an active role in the push toward wearable technology and helping to shape the fusion of fashion and technology,” said Greg McKelvey, Fossil’s chief strategy and marketing officer.
Fossil has global annual sales of $3.3 billion from its... read more
- 13:03 Houston leaders ask residents to Adopt A Drain to keep storm waters...
- 12:45 Abbott: All Texas schools are up-to-date on safety strategies
- 12:22 Ben Carson to speak in Houston area on Harvey relief
- 12:03 Arizona Wildcats basketball gets commitment from Pitt grad transfer...
- 11:58 Trump admin starts plan to drill in Arctic wildlife refuge
- 11:48 NAU football to hold spring game on Saturday at Walkup Skydome
- 11:48 ASU baseball hosts Utah seeking to snap six-game losing streak
- 11:37 UN health agency: Dengue vaccine shouldn't be used widely
- 11:31 Trump checks out anti-drug effort while in Florida
- 09:54 Trump's personal attorney has dropped a pair of libel suits