Ripped-off Gumtree buyer bomBARDs conman with entire works of Shakespeare ... by TEXT
Though it is madness, there is method in it.
A British man stung for $130 by an online conman is getting his revenge by bomBARDing him with the entire works of Shakespeare — by text.
Edd Joseph, 24, is using his free-messages plan to torment the seller who never mailed him his promised PlayStation 3 console.
The graphic designer, from Bristol, realized he could copy all the words of each of the British writer's works into a note.
David Hedges/SWNS It's easy for the Bristol resident, 24, who is copying and pasting the plays, but the recipient is getting them in tiny doses. read more
- 02:51 Short-handed Diamondbacks nearly no-hit by Padres
- 02:33 Horizon wins at home on ninth-inning walk-off, 4-3
- 01:03 Giuliani adds toughness, star power to legal team for Trump
- 01:03 Haley's response: 'I don't get confused' draws notice
- 01:03 Steyer's talk of impeaching Trump not appealing to Dems
- 00:46 Dems' lawsuit alleges conspiracy between Trump camp, Russia
- 00:22 Madisen Duryea builds on home run total as Bradshaw Mountain...
- 23:17 Arizona Diamondbacks' bullpen getting results without overpowering...
- 22:09 Diamondbacks hold A.J. Pollock, Chris Owings out after outfield...
- 21:38 High holiday: Pot fans join 420 smoke-out in San Francisco