Ripped-off Gumtree buyer bomBARDs conman with entire works of Shakespeare ... by TEXT
Though it is madness, there is method in it.
A British man stung for $130 by an online conman is getting his revenge by bomBARDing him with the entire works of Shakespeare — by text.
Edd Joseph, 24, is using his free-messages plan to torment the seller who never mailed him his promised PlayStation 3 console.
The graphic designer, from Bristol, realized he could copy all the words of each of the British writer's works into a note.
David Hedges/SWNS It's easy for the Bristol resident, 24, who is copying and pasting the plays, but the recipient is getting them in tiny doses. read more
- 15:20 Houston City Council agrees to subsidize Fifth Ward grocery
- 15:20 What is the FBI's role in the Kavanaugh allegations?
- 11:26 Hoping for a blue wave, Texas Democrats instead got smacked this week
- 11:12 Trump: Not concerned about Manafort cooperation
- 10:59 Trump arrives in North Carolina to survey Florence damage
- 10:59 After mocking Kavanaughâs accuser on Twitter, Texas attorney...
- 09:59 Trump rips Sessions: 'I don't have an attorney general'
- 06:40 Houston to consider tiny tax rate hike