Rising PGA Tour star Jordan Spieth joins Quail Hollow field
The Wells Fargo Championship at Charlotte’s Quail Hollow Club has picked up a commitment from Jordan Spieth, who helped Texas to last season’s NCAA championship and is one of just two golfers to win the U.S. Junior Amateur more than once (joining Tiger Woods on the list). Spieth, 19, has a special temporary membership on the PGA Tour this season and was second in Puerto Rico and tied for seventh at Tampa Bay.
D.A. Points, who lost in a playoff at Quail Hollow last year to Rickie Fowler and who won last weekat Houston, has also committed to the tournament, along with... read more
- 02:23 Defense sparkles again as Diamondbacks take series against Giants
- 01:52 EPA head showed penchant for travel, drivers even before DC
- 01:06 In Comey memos, Trump talks of jailed journalists, 'hookers'
- 01:06 Trump legal team in Russia probe gets Rudy Giuliani
- 01:06 Tucson Roadrunners win playoff debut against San Jose Barracuda
- 00:11 Matthew Liberatore wins battle of top prospects against Nolan Gorman
- 22:55 Report: Mike Budenholzer withdraws name from Suns' consideration
- 22:34 Woman's win of nursing home money a rarity in aging Japan
- 22:29 Game Day: Diamondbacks meet the Padres for first time in 2018
- 21:18 Patrick Corbin riding his slider to early-season dominance