RNC sides with Trump ban of transgender people in military
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Republican National Committee is siding with President Donald Trump on his order to bar transgender individuals from serving in the U.S. military.
In a resolution passed at its annual winter meeting Friday, the committee voted to support Trump's August demand that military recruitment policy consider transgender as "a disqualifying psychological and physical" condition
Trump's order has suffered legal setbacks. Three federal courts have ruled against the ban, prompting the RNC to take the position standing with Trump.
An effect of one court ruling was that... read more
- 20:20 Former Texas congressman Blake Farenthold shells out big dollars...
- 19:50 Judge mentions Supreme Court shift as Texas fetal burial trial begins
- 17:28 Trump-Putin summit leaves wake of confusion, outrage in US
- 17:28 Russian hackers used US online infrastructure against itself
- 16:36 US intel chief stands by assessment of Russian meddling
- 16:36 Trump: Putin made 'incredible offer' in Russian hacking case
- 13:14 Almost half of Fox News viewers think immigrants aren't part of...