Rochester Hills native Brad Keselowski takes Coca-Cola 600 pole
Concord, N.C. - Moments after Rochester Hills native Brad Keselowski drove the fastest car at Charlotte Motor Speedway on Thursday night, the surging driver couldn't resist poking fun at the driver caught going too fast two days earlier.
Keselowski's lap of 192.089 mph gave him the pole for Sunday's Coca-Cola 600. He was then asked what's been the difference in the past two Sprint Cup points races - finishes of third and 13th - after a miserable start to the season.
"My crew chief, Paul Wolfe, he lives off of Perth Road," Keselowski said. "So maybe he found some secrets... read more
- 17:17 Investigators combing through confessed bomberâs âtarget listâ
- 16:11 Stocks plunge on worries over trade war
- 15:24 ASU football loses WR John Humphrey to Achilles injury
- 15:14 NFL draft trade rumors: Could Arizona Cardinals pick USC QB Sam...
- 15:02 ASU women's basketball returns entire team, gets Haines back, adds...
- 14:39 Dougherty: Same old, same old for Packers in free agency
- 13:59 Porn actress' lawyer demands Trump business retain documents
- 13:38 The Latest: Trump says he'd like to testify in Russia probe
- 13:15 Arizona Cardinals re-sign offensive lineman Daniel Munyer
- 13:15 Former ASU offensive lineman Stephen Berg dies at 34