Rochester Hills native Brad Keselowski takes Coca-Cola 600 pole
Concord, N.C. - Moments after Rochester Hills native Brad Keselowski drove the fastest car at Charlotte Motor Speedway on Thursday night, the surging driver couldn't resist poking fun at the driver caught going too fast two days earlier.
Keselowski's lap of 192.089 mph gave him the pole for Sunday's Coca-Cola 600. He was then asked what's been the difference in the past two Sprint Cup points races - finishes of third and 13th - after a miserable start to the season.
"My crew chief, Paul Wolfe, he lives off of Perth Road," Keselowski said. "So maybe he found some secrets... read more
- 17:21 FBI agent removed from Russia probe is willing to testify
- 17:00 Trump adviser Roger Stone reveals new meeting with Russian
- 11:27 Conway says 'nobody likes' family separation policy
- 11:27 Giuliani says Trump could issue pardons after Russia probe
- 02:21 Police: Second sheriff's deputy dead after shooting during...