Rockingham loses Truck Series race
ROCKINGHAM Rockingham Speedway, which began hosting NASCAR races again two years ago after an eight-year absence, will not host a Truck Series race in 2014, speedway owner Andy Hillenburg confirmed.
The one-mile track located about 90 miles southeast of Charlotte remains open for track rentals but won't be hosting any NASCAR events in 2014.
“We've got a number of issues that have to be resolved before we can host races again,” Hillenburg told the Observer on Thursday. “These issues have been mounting over the last two to three years.
“I'm not... read more
- 01:30 In DC primary, minimum wage is the main topic of discussion
- 22:14 Melania Trump 'hates' to see families separated at border
- 17:21 FBI agent removed from Russia probe is willing to testify
- 17:00 Trump adviser Roger Stone reveals new meeting with Russian
- 11:27 Conway says 'nobody likes' family separation policy
- 11:27 Giuliani says Trump could issue pardons after Russia probe