Roethlisberger injured in Steelers' 12-6 win over Rams
ST. LOUIS (AP) - Ben Roethlisberger stayed down a long time, needed plenty of help getting off the field and finally was carted off with a left knee injury.
The Pittsburgh Steelers needed their defense to step up without a quarterback who has been hard to knock out, holding off the St. Louis Rams 12-6 on Sunday.
Le'Veon Bell scored from a yard out in the first half in his first game back after a suspension, but the Steelers' focus will be on the status of their star quarterback.
Will Allen's interception with 1:56 left set up a field goal by Josh Scobee to put Pittsburgh ahead by six... read more
- 18:23 Recruiting: Pinnacle sophomore point guard Nico Mannion gets offer...
- 18:23 ASU football signs home-and-home deal with Mississippi State
- 17:57 Trump backtracks on Syria after talks with French leader
- 17:31 In plan to fix special education, Texas Education Agency will spend...
- 17:31 Abbott calls for emergency special election to replace...
- 17:09 Agency warns retailers not to sell Juul e-cigarette to kids
- 17:09 The Latest: Watchdog: VA nominee Jackson was unprofessional
- 16:08 ASU football schedule 2018: Kickoff for San Diego State game announced
- 15:48 Former President George H.W. Bush still 'responding and recovering'
- 14:53 Grand Canyon coach Dan Majerle names Louis Wilson as assistant