Roethlisberger injured in Steelers' 12-6 win over Rams
ST. LOUIS (AP) - Ben Roethlisberger stayed down a long time, needed plenty of help getting off the field and finally was carted off with a left knee injury.
The Pittsburgh Steelers needed their defense to step up without a quarterback who has been hard to knock out, holding off the St. Louis Rams 12-6 on Sunday.
Le'Veon Bell scored from a yard out in the first half in his first game back after a suspension, but the Steelers' focus will be on the status of their star quarterback.
Will Allen's interception with 1:56 left set up a field goal by Josh Scobee to put Pittsburgh ahead by six... read more
- 16:25 In Iowa, McAuliffe says he's not ruling out 2020 campaign
- 15:44 Trump to visit North Carolina to survey Florence impact
- 14:21 White House releases new biodefense strategy
- 14:01 The Latest: Trump considering permanent US troops in Poland
- 13:39 Ted Cruz holds 9 point lead on Beto OâRourke, new poll shows
- 12:39 Trump welcomes president of Poland to the White House