Rowan, Barber lead N.C. State past Wake Forest 75-72
WASHINGTON — When North Carolina State coach Mark Gottfried first watched Maverick Rowan at an event in Chicago, he told assistant Orlando Early that he wanted to recruit him. Rowan was ticketed to play at Pittsburgh, but once he decommitted, the race was on for the Wolfpack.
"He's not afraid," Gottfried said. "He's never been."
Rowan was not afraid to shoot Tuesday, and his three consecutive 3-pointers keyed N.C. State's 75-72 victory against Wake Forest in the opening game of the ACC Tournament. Rowan shot 6 of 13 from 3-point territory for a game-high 24 points as the... read more
- 02:46 Bolton's appointment comes at sensitive time for China ties
- 01:54 Trump orders huge tariffs on China, raises trade war worries
- 01:17 Which Kentucky basketball players will declare for the 2018 NBA draft?
- 01:03 Bolton replacing McMaster as Trump national security adviser
- 00:58 Trump's plan to remove McMaster wasn't true â until it was
- 22:43 Bickley: Cardinals must take the plunge and move up to get their...
- 20:57 Idaho to require personal details of women getting abortions
- 20:54 Arizona Diamondbacks' Steven Souza Jr. out a 'couple of weeks' with...
- 20:26 Arizona Coyotes score goal after puck gets stuck in goalie’s skate
- 19:53 Arizona Cardinals announce key offseason dates