Ruh Roh! Woman in 'Mystery Machine' leads cops on high-speed chase
Ruh roh! California police are searching for a woman who led officers on a high-speed chase while driving a minivan painted to look like the “Mystery Machine” from the cartoon Scooby Doo.
The chase began Sunday afternoon after Shasta County Probation officials contacted the Redding Police department regarding a probation violation, according to KRCR.
Police found Sharon Kay Turman, 51, who was wanted for a probation violation, inside a 1994 Chrysler minivan painted to look like the Mystery Machine from Scooby Doo.
Turman led police on a pursuit that had its share of twists and turns, not... read more
- 00:41 Democrats gather to confront lingering 2016 frustration
- 00:41 His former associates in court, Trump focuses on 'winning'
- 00:41 Ex-Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort guilty on 8 charges
- 00:41 Inside catch and kill: Cohen, a porn star and 'Individual 1'
- 00:41 In courtroom, Manafort stood frozen as 8 guilty counts read
- 00:41 Timeline: From 'nothing to see here' to Cohen's guilty pleas
- 00:21 Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen pleads guilty in hush-money scheme
- 23:52 Cohen pleads guilty, implicates Trump in hush-money scheme
- 23:17 The Latest: Cheney wins GOP nomination for US House
- 20:19 Lupe Valdezâs pistol found, Dallas County Sheriffâs Office...