Ruh Roh! Woman in 'Mystery Machine' leads cops on high-speed chase
Ruh roh! California police are searching for a woman who led officers on a high-speed chase while driving a minivan painted to look like the “Mystery Machine” from the cartoon Scooby Doo.
The chase began Sunday afternoon after Shasta County Probation officials contacted the Redding Police department regarding a probation violation, according to KRCR.
Police found Sharon Kay Turman, 51, who was wanted for a probation violation, inside a 1994 Chrysler minivan painted to look like the Mystery Machine from Scooby Doo.
Turman led police on a pursuit that had its share of twists and turns, not... read more
- 22:06 Trump order would ban most transgender troops from serving
- 21:07 Odell Beckham Jr. sued for $15 million in alleged assault, NY...
- 19:56 Arizona Cardinals trade Jared Veldheer to the Denver Broncos for...
- 19:36 Arizona Coyotes rookie Clayton Keller eyes rookie goals record vs....
- 19:06 Harris County Flood Control District proposes tunnel idea to drain...
- 18:36 White House staffers on edge as Trump eyes another shake-up
- 18:32 Lobbying pays off for small drugmaker in budget bill
- 18:14 Game Day: Phoenix Suns take on Cavaliers in Cleveland
- 17:58 Phoenix Rising FC set for home opener for OKC Energy
- 17:43 QB Verlon Reed Jr., ready to return for Arizona Rattlers with 1st...