Rusko, Nicolas Jaar headline Lightning in a Bottle
While L.A. dance fans are prepping their sunscreen and skimpy attire for Coachella, another Southland electronica festival has announced a lineup worth noting.
The Do LaB's annual Lightning in a Bottle made its poster official today, and it features some unexpected top billings. Nicolas Jaar, the young jazz-infused experimentalist who stunned a sold-out Echoplex last year, leads a pack of electronic acts that includes the reggae-dabbling dubstep auteur Rusko, Tycho's psychedelic meditations and the globe-trotting acid house vet Lee Burridge.
TIMELINE: Coachella and Stagecoach
The festival... read more
- 16:25 In Iowa, McAuliffe says he's not ruling out 2020 campaign
- 15:44 Trump to visit North Carolina to survey Florence impact
- 14:21 White House releases new biodefense strategy
- 14:01 The Latest: Trump considering permanent US troops in Poland
- 13:39 Ted Cruz holds 9 point lead on Beto OâRourke, new poll shows
- 12:39 Trump welcomes president of Poland to the White House
- 09:04 5 ways Trump's tariffs on $200B in China goods could be felt