Rusko, Nicolas Jaar headline Lightning in a Bottle
While L.A. dance fans are prepping their sunscreen and skimpy attire for Coachella, another Southland electronica festival has announced a lineup worth noting.
The Do LaB's annual Lightning in a Bottle made its poster official today, and it features some unexpected top billings. Nicolas Jaar, the young jazz-infused experimentalist who stunned a sold-out Echoplex last year, leads a pack of electronic acts that includes the reggae-dabbling dubstep auteur Rusko, Tycho's psychedelic meditations and the globe-trotting acid house vet Lee Burridge.
TIMELINE: Coachella and Stagecoach
The festival... read more
- 21:03 Running world embraces Desiree Linden after Boston Marathon victory
- 20:21 Cardinals plan to exercise fifth-year option for left tackle D.J....
- 19:54 Texas agriculture commissioner errs in interpreting barbecue bill,...
- 19:23 Arizona Cardinals have urgent need for wide receivers behind Larry...
- 18:19 NFL draft: 2018 quarterback class not measuring up to 1983 comparisons
- 17:54 Pence to name Kellogg as national security adviser
- 17:52 Diamondbacks left-hander Patrick Corbin named National League...
- 17:52 ASU NFL draft preview: The intriguing case of Kalen Ballage
- 17:52 Perry's Chubba Purdy stops at-bat to honor national anthem from...
- 16:56 Phoenix Suns have talked to Jason Kidd, Vinny Del Negro about...