Russia denies Syria hospital bombing
Hopes for a ceasefire in Syria were fading on Tuesday, after dozens were killed in air strikes on hospitals that France branded war crimes and Syria's president said implementing a truce would prove "difficult". Video provided by AFP
Russia on Tuesday denied claims it bombed a hospital funded by Doctors Without Borders in northern Syria.
It came after the United Nations said nearly 50 civilians were killed Monday in airstrikes on five hospitals and two schools in northern Syria, days before a proposed cease-fire is due to begin. The United States and aid groups blamed the Syrian... read more
- 21:50 Trump says he'll rid Justice Dept. of 'lingering stench'
- 19:58 Hilarious memes rip Cruz, O'Rourke during first senate debate
- 18:34 Shame, fear: Survivors explain not reporting sexual assaults
- 16:34 As he considers 2020, Biden airs regrets of Thomas hearings
- 15:25 First black female White House reporter gets Newseum statue
- 14:57 Judge denies bid to block courthouse immigration arrests
- 14:49 Rosenstein denies that he proposed secretly taping Trump
- 14:39 Evangelicals push Senate Republicans to confirm Kavanaugh
- 13:46 Obama turns focus on Pennsylvania, hopes to boost Democrats
- 11:16 The Latest: Trump delays release of Russia probe documents