Russia denies Syria hospital bombing
Hopes for a ceasefire in Syria were fading on Tuesday, after dozens were killed in air strikes on hospitals that France branded war crimes and Syria's president said implementing a truce would prove "difficult". Video provided by AFP
Russia on Tuesday denied claims it bombed a hospital funded by Doctors Without Borders in northern Syria.
It came after the United Nations said nearly 50 civilians were killed Monday in airstrikes on five hospitals and two schools in northern Syria, days before a proposed cease-fire is due to begin. The United States and aid groups blamed the Syrian... read more
- 04:08 Missed chances add up as Diamondbacks fall to Giants
- 03:17 Ahead of 420, advocates and critics reflect on pot in the US
- 02:52 Estrella Foothills softball pours in 19 runs in win over Thunderbird
- 01:01 Trade issues expose the limits of Trump-Abe 'bromance'
- 00:53 Trump leaves open possibility of bailing on meeting with Kim
- 00:50 Desert Mountain baseball uses big 4th inning, errors to crush...
- 21:39 Diamondbacks' Matt Koch will get first crack at replacing Taijuan...
- 21:10 The Latest: Judge sets Friday hearing in Stormy Daniels case
- 20:35 Tucson Roadrunners ready for franchise's 1st playoff game
- 20:23 Cardinals know price is steep if they want a top QB in NFL draft