Russia: EU hampers talks on Ukraine
MOSCOW Russia's foreign ministry has denounced the decision of the president of the European Council to cancel a Moscow visit as a refusal to "hear the truth."
Herman van Rompuy was to meet with Russian officials on Wednesday but his visit has been canceled.
The foreign ministry claimed in a statement on Wednesday that van Rompuy "was not allowed" to come to Russia "by his own people." The statement said Moscow had promptly reacted to his request to visit Russia and said it was canceled at the last moment because Europe "didn't want to hear the... read more
- 22:18 Dallas County Sheriff's Association endorses Gov. Greg Abbott
- 20:56 Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen providing info in Mueller probe
- 19:01 Suburban women wrestle with Kavanaugh allegations
- 16:00 Melania Trump announces restoration of Blue Room furniture
- 15:10 The Latest: US identifies remains of 2 Korean War soldiers
- 14:56 Trump to address drugs, nuclear weapons in UN speeches
- 06:53 Political boot camp for women? One Texas university is working on it