Russia: EU hampers talks on Ukraine
MOSCOW -- Russia's foreign ministry has denounced the decision of the president of the European Council to cancel a Moscow visit as a refusal to "hear the truth."
Herman van Rompuy was to meet with Russian officials on Wednesday but his visit has been canceled.
The foreign ministry claimed in a statement on Wednesday that van Rompuy "was not allowed" to come to Russia "by his own people." The statement said Moscow had promptly reacted to his request to visit Russia and said it was canceled at the last moment because Europe "didn't want to hear the... read more
- 04:08 Missed chances add up as Diamondbacks fall to Giants
- 03:17 Ahead of 420, advocates and critics reflect on pot in the US
- 02:52 Estrella Foothills softball pours in 19 runs in win over Thunderbird
- 01:01 Trade issues expose the limits of Trump-Abe 'bromance'
- 00:53 Trump leaves open possibility of bailing on meeting with Kim
- 00:50 Desert Mountain baseball uses big 4th inning, errors to crush...
- 21:39 Diamondbacks' Matt Koch will get first crack at replacing Taijuan...
- 21:10 The Latest: Judge sets Friday hearing in Stormy Daniels case
- 20:35 Tucson Roadrunners ready for franchise's 1st playoff game
- 20:23 Cardinals know price is steep if they want a top QB in NFL draft