Ryan Gosling gets gritty in new ‘Only God Forgives’ red band trailer
Ryan Gosling, who cemented his action star status in "Drive," has reteamed with director Nicholas Winding Refn for upcoming flick "Only God Forgives."
A newly released red band trailer for the film gives little away, especially from its heartthrob main actor. Gosling, 32, stars as gangster who runs an underground boxing ring in Bangkok, seeking revenge for the death of his brother.
Radius TWC "Only God Forgives" reteams Ryan Gosling with “Drive” director Nicholas Winding Refn. read more
- 12:24 Melania Trump to discuss Africa trip Wednesday in New York
- 11:47 US warns Russia over missile defense for Syria
- 11:34 VIDEO: What you need to know from the first Beto-Cruz debate, in 13...
- 11:02 The Latest: AP source says Rosenstein expecting to be fired
- 11:02 Trump no statehood for Puerto Rico with critics in office
- 11:02 Trump says he hasn't decided whether to fire Rosenstein
- 06:46 Eyeing White House, Cory Booker introduces himself to Iowa
- 01:52 Weighing whether to can Rosenstein, Trump tuned in TV hosts
- 01:52 Some farmers worry Trump's bailout checks won't be enough
- 00:54 Trump, at UN, to again confront North Korea's nuclear threat