Ryan Gosling gets gritty in new ‘Only God Forgives’ red band trailer
Ryan Gosling, who cemented his action star status in "Drive," has reteamed with director Nicholas Winding Refn for upcoming flick "Only God Forgives."
A newly released red band trailer for the film gives little away, especially from its heartthrob main actor. Gosling, 32, stars as gangster who runs an underground boxing ring in Bangkok, seeking revenge for the death of his brother.
Radius TWC "Only God Forgives" reteams Ryan Gosling with “Drive” director Nicholas Winding Refn. read more
- 02:51 Short-handed Diamondbacks nearly no-hit by Padres
- 02:33 Horizon wins at home on ninth-inning walk-off, 4-3
- 01:03 Giuliani adds toughness, star power to legal team for Trump
- 01:03 Haley's response: 'I don't get confused' draws notice
- 01:03 Steyer's talk of impeaching Trump not appealing to Dems
- 00:46 Dems' lawsuit alleges conspiracy between Trump camp, Russia
- 00:22 Madisen Duryea builds on home run total as Bradshaw Mountain...
- 23:17 Arizona Diamondbacks' bullpen getting results without overpowering...
- 22:09 Diamondbacks hold A.J. Pollock, Chris Owings out after outfield...
- 21:38 High holiday: Pot fans join 420 smoke-out in San Francisco