S. Fla. man fatally stabbed during traffic dispute
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. -- The Broward Sheriff's Office is investigating a fatal stabbing that was apparently sparked by a traffic crash.
The Miami Herald ( http://hrld.us/Xr9WV1) reports 20-year-old Keema Gooding died Wednesday evening, hours after the vehicle he was driving was struck by another vehicle.
Deputies say after the crash, Gooding, his girlfriend and some friends confronted the driver of the other car, who Gooding knew. During the argument, the suspect stabbed Gooding in the chest with a knife.
Friends drove Gooding to Plantation General Hospital, where he was stabilized and... read more
- 14:48 ASU basketball adds 7-foot big man to talented 2018 recruiting class
- 14:24 Fans react to Arizona Diamondbacks game exclusively on Facebook
- 14:01 NFL mock draft: Where will Arizona high school products get picked...
- 13:43 US to end special protections for 9,000 Nepalese immigrants
- 13:33 'Busy' Trump admits he didn't get wife much for her birthday
- 13:31 More kids have autism, better diagnosis may be the reason
- 12:54 White House takes questions at Take Your Kid to Work Day
- 12:00 White House says Trump to visit UK in July
- 10:50 Mattis: Administration still weighing Iran nuke deal
- 10:50 The Latest: Trump says he did stay overnight in Moscow