S. Fla. man fatally stabbed during traffic dispute
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. -- The Broward Sheriff's Office is investigating a fatal stabbing that was apparently sparked by a traffic crash.
The Miami Herald ( http://hrld.us/Xr9WV1) reports 20-year-old Keema Gooding died Wednesday evening, hours after the vehicle he was driving was struck by another vehicle.
Deputies say after the crash, Gooding, his girlfriend and some friends confronted the driver of the other car, who Gooding knew. During the argument, the suspect stabbed Gooding in the chest with a knife.
Friends drove Gooding to Plantation General Hospital, where he was stabilized and... read more
- 02:40 Early voting begins as midterms season enters final phase
- 00:49 Trump: Allies concerned about declassifying Russia papers
- 23:50 Trump stumping for Sen. Dean Heller in Las Vegas
- 22:18 Dallas County Sheriff's Association endorses Gov. Greg Abbott
- 20:56 Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen providing info in Mueller probe
- 19:01 Suburban women wrestle with Kavanaugh allegations
- 16:00 Melania Trump announces restoration of Blue Room furniture
- 15:10 The Latest: US identifies remains of 2 Korean War soldiers
- 14:56 Trump to address drugs, nuclear weapons in UN speeches