Saguaro's Kelee Ringo emerges as No. 1 cornerback in the nation
Scottsdale Saguaro sophomore Kelee Ringo is in track mode right now, but he also is tracking up the national football charts.
247Sports composite rankings lists Ringo, 6-foot-2, 185 pounds, as the No. 6 overall recruit in the nation and No. 1 at cornerback.
This doesn't surprise Saguaro coach Jason Mohns, who worked with Byron Murphy, a two-time All-Arizona player, who was starting and making plays for Washington last season as a redshirt freshman before an injury.
Murphy was regarded as one of the nation's top cornerbacks coming out of high school.
Asked how Ringo compares to Murphy, Mohns... read more
- 02:28 Brewers' broadcaster Bob Uecker survives venomous spider bite,...
- 00:30 Allegations from women in his past shadow Trump
- 00:30 GOP senators criticize Trump for congratulating Putin on win
- 00:30 Tariffs on steel, aluminum set off scramble for exemptions
- 23:27 Hamilton baseball walks off to complete rally over Desert Vista
- 23:18 Detroit Red Wings stop losing skid, top Philadelphia Flyers 5-4 in SO
- 21:35 Brazil to vaccinate entire country against yellow fever
- 20:45 Lupe Valdez touts Dan Patrick in fundraising for Dem gubernatorial...
- 19:57 Hospital cited over woman left in cold in hospital gown
- 19:50 Diamondbacks catcher Alex Avila not sweating spring results