Salisbury University suspends Phi Beta Sigma fraternity
SALISBURY, Md. -- A Salisbury University fraternity has been suspended for two years following allegations of student hazing, officials announced Monday.
Phi Beta Sigma will be suspended into the 2017 spring semester because of an undisclosed hazing incident involving students, university officials said. Because the incident occurred off-campus, it is under investigation by Salisbury police, said a letter from Valerie Randall-Lee, the university's dean of students, to the campus community.
"The University values every member of our community and expects thoughtful behavior that... read more
- 18:46 US newsrooms to Trump: We're not enemies of the people
- 18:08 After Brennan, 9 others face losing security clearances, too
- 15:30 White House says it values diversity, won't disclose numbers
- 15:03 Trump makes good on threat to revoke Brennan's clearance
- 14:00 DNC chair, Ellison discuss abuse allegations after primary
- 11:49 US sanctions shipping firms over North Korea trade
- 11:03 Ex-Trump campaign manager says Bloomberg is 2020 threat
- 11:03 The Latest: Prosecutors say greed, deception drove Manafort
- 09:07 White House admits error for false claim on black employment
- 07:26 City accused of using misleading ballot language for ReBuild...