Sanders bill expands Medicare for all, lacks details on cost
Majority Leader Mitch McConnell was measured in assessing the latest efforts to repeal or revamp Obamacare. Speaking to reporters, McConnell said discussions are underway. (Sept. 12)
Media: Associated Press WASHINGTON (AP) — Americans would get health coverage simply by showing a new government-issued card and would no longer owe out-of-pocket expenses like deductibles, according to legislation Sen. Bernie Sanders released Wednesday.
But the Vermont independent's description of the legislation omitted specifics about how much it would cost and final decisions about how he would pay for it.... read more
- 01:57 Mueller team would hardly be first lawyers to question Trump
- 01:57 House panel subpoenas Bannon in Russia probe showdown
- 01:57 Brophy boys soccer's senior night ends in draw with Chandler
- 01:06 2 men accused of breaking into sleeping family's home after police...
- 01:06 Kris Jenner's Thunderbird among celebrity cars for auction at...
- 00:45 Five-star forward Taeshon Cherry commits to ASU basketball
- 00:32 Aced it: Doc says Trump got perfect score on cognitive test
- 00:32 Walmart offers way to turn leftover opioids into useless gel
- 00:09 Chandler police: Woman called 911, said she strangled mother
- 23:29 2 critically injured after vehicle hits Valley Metro bus in Phoenix