Sanders bill expands Medicare for all, lacks details on cost
Majority Leader Mitch McConnell was measured in assessing the latest efforts to repeal or revamp Obamacare. Speaking to reporters, McConnell said discussions are underway. (Sept. 12)
Media: Associated Press WASHINGTON (AP) — Americans would get health coverage simply by showing a new government-issued card and would no longer owe out-of-pocket expenses like deductibles, according to legislation Sen. Bernie Sanders released Wednesday.
But the Vermont independent's description of the legislation omitted specifics about how much it would cost and final decisions about how he would pay for it.... read more
- 11:42 Trump: New Air Force One to get red, white and blue makeover
- 08:20 The Latest: Trump defends Putin summit, vows 'big results'
- 06:45 Democrat Kim Olson has more cash, less debt than Agriculture...
- 06:45 Texas Senate panel meets today to discuss mass shootings in schools
- 05:05 Ex-FBI chief Comey urges voters to support Democrats in fall
- 04:34 Trump backs off siding with Russia over US intelligence
- 00:41 Trump backs off siding with Russia over US intelligence
- 22:13 Where Texas politicians stand on marijuana