Sanders bill expands Medicare for all, lacks details on cost
Majority Leader Mitch McConnell was measured in assessing the latest efforts to repeal or revamp Obamacare. Speaking to reporters, McConnell said discussions are underway. (Sept. 12)
Media: Associated Press WASHINGTON (AP) — Americans would get health coverage simply by showing a new government-issued card and would no longer owe out-of-pocket expenses like deductibles, according to legislation Sen. Bernie Sanders released Wednesday.
But the Vermont independent's description of the legislation omitted specifics about how much it would cost and final decisions about how he would pay for it.... read more
- 23:52 Predators clinch playoff spot, increase lead in NHL standings by...
- 23:33 Report: Arizona Cardinals reach agreement with OL Justin Pugh
- 22:23 Andy Greene and Travis Zajac glad to be back in playoff hunt with...
- 22:16 Buffalo coach Nate Oats: John 'Calipari's been whining' about youth...
- 19:58 Arizona high school football recruiting: Top recruits in 2019 class
- 19:58 Arizona Diamondbacks’ Yoan Lopez is a prospect again
- 19:32 State board OKs beer, wine sales at University of Arizona's McKale...
- 19:25 Key reserve freshmen say they'll return to Arizona Wildcats but...
- 18:59 Rattlers look to solidify starting spots as they return home for...
- 18:59 Diamondbacks' Torey Lovullo confident Zack Greinke won’t be out long