Sanders is surprise victor in Michigan; Trump keeps winning
LANSING, Mich. — Bernie Sanders breathed new life into his longshot White House bid with a crucial win in Michigan's primary Tuesday night, chipping away at Hillary Clinton's dominance in the Democratic presidential race. Republican Donald Trump swept to victory in Michigan, Mississippi and Hawaii, overcoming fierce efforts to blunt his momentum.
Even with Sanders' win, Clinton and Trump moved closer to a general election face-off. Clinton breezed to an easy victory in Mississippi, propelled by overwhelming support from black voters, and she now has more than half the delegates she needs to... read more
- 13:39 Memphis basketball expected to announce Penny Hardaway's hiring on...
- 13:35 Trump bans US use of Venezuelan cryptocurrency
- 13:17 MLB unveils special uniforms for Jackie Robinson Day, Memorial Day,...
- 12:39 Valley Vista's Taylor Chavez named Gatorade Arizona Girls...
- 11:59 Neighbor on bond with Cardinals' Justin Pugh: 'Without him, I’d...
- 11:37 White House names deputy chief for policy
- 11:09 Arizona's best high school baseball programs: Hamilton still rising
- 10:56 Suns promotional calendar: Diamondbacks Night vs. Pistons on...
- 09:52 Why Titans should — and should not — sign Ndamukong Suh
- 08:12 Michigan State's Tom Izzo says he'll return: 'I've never run from...