Saturday benefit planned for Arizona mom injured in Las Vegas shooting
CLOSE Frank Calzadillas talks about his wife Jovanna Calzadillas (right) and her recovery at Barrow Neurological Institute. Calzadillas was shot in the head on Oct. 1, 2017, when a gunman opened fire on the Route 91 Harvest music festival in Las Vegas.
After months of intensive care and therapy, 30-year-old Queen Creek mother Jovanna Calzadillas was released from the hospital and allowed to go home last week.
Calzadillas is among the roughly 550 people who were injured in the mass shooting at the Route 91 Harvest festival in Las Vegas on Oct. 1 that left 58 concertgoers dead. Her injuries... read more
- 08:20 The Latest: Trump defends Putin summit, vows 'big results'
- 06:45 Democrat Kim Olson has more cash, less debt than Agriculture...
- 06:45 Texas Senate panel meets today to discuss mass shootings in schools
- 05:05 Ex-FBI chief Comey urges voters to support Democrats in fall
- 04:34 Trump backs off siding with Russia over US intelligence
- 00:41 Trump backs off siding with Russia over US intelligence
- 22:13 Where Texas politicians stand on marijuana
- 17:35 Trump blames 'double negative' for furor over Putin meeting
- 17:21 Lights go out during Trump statement at the White House