Saturday benefit planned for Arizona mom injured in Las Vegas shooting
CLOSE Frank Calzadillas talks about his wife Jovanna Calzadillas (right) and her recovery at Barrow Neurological Institute. Calzadillas was shot in the head on Oct. 1, 2017, when a gunman opened fire on the Route 91 Harvest music festival in Las Vegas.
After months of intensive care and therapy, 30-year-old Queen Creek mother Jovanna Calzadillas was released from the hospital and allowed to go home last week.
Calzadillas is among the roughly 550 people who were injured in the mass shooting at the Route 91 Harvest festival in Las Vegas on Oct. 1 that left 58 concertgoers dead. Her injuries... read more
- 01:00 Trump stays quiet on shooting victims, fumes over Russia
- 01:00 Former VP Biden mulling another run for presidency
- 23:18 Joe Biden says Trump threatening America's role as a scientific leader
- 22:52 Police: 80-year-old man missing in Surprise
- 22:38 'Our mission is to unite': Phoenix Chinese Week festival celebrates...
- 21:56 Ex-wife of former White House aide says Hatch has apologized
- 21:04 Miguel Cabrera arrives at Detroit Tigers spring training, focused...
- 20:59 Cincinnati Reds' Joey Votto on 2018 season: 'Something needs to...
- 20:39 Police investigate officer-involved shooting at Scottsdale Fashion...
- 18:43 Diamondbacks hope bats can thrive minus J.D. Martinez